- Unix/Linux/Windows/MaxOS X Server
- PHP Version 5.6/7.1 (v7.0 is not supported)
- MySQL 5.6 or above (InnoDB support required)
- PHP IonCube Loader Extension
- PHP Curl Extension
- PHP Exif Extension - GoClixy uses this extension to check the orientation of an image uploaded through iPhone.
- PHP ICONV (php-iconv) - For Captcha
- PHP Finfo Extension - For File Manager Thumbnail Generation (the mime_magic extension must be set to on).
- PHP ZIP - For Bulk Import/Export and Version Files Update
- The allow_url_fopen must be set to 0 in php.ini file (allow_url_fopen=0) for YouTube Videos section.
- To use SEO URLs, you must have the Apache mod_rewrite extension installed.
NOTE: In MySQL 5.7.5 and up, the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY SQL mode is enabled by default, you need to contact your Hosting Provider to disable this option.
If you are doing installation on a local computer, a number of packages can be used to set up GoClixy quicker than individual installations:
- LAMP (Linux): Open source web development platform that uses Linux as the operating system, Apache as the Web Server, MySQL as the Database and PHP as the language.
- WAMP (Windows): For more information, visit http://www.wampserver.com
- MAMP (Macintosh): For more information, visit http://www.mamp.info
- XAMPP (Multi-platform): For more information, visit http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html