The package option is for a business model where the business owner has to pay a subscription price to avail extra benefits.
You must login as an administrator to perform add, edit and delete operation.
ADD: To add package, go to Financial->Packages and click the New Package(s) tab on the top right corner. Fill the the information and click the Save button.
EDIT:To modify an existing package, simply click its name under the Title column, change the information and then click Save.
DELETE:Find the package you want to delete. Mark the box to the immediate left of the ID column and hit the Delete button.
BASIC SETTINGS TAB
- Title: Name of the package
- Description: Add information such as number of listings, images, videos, classifieds, duration etc. in this field as this will be displayed to the user whenever they buy, renew or upgrade a membership. To display information in a better way, make use of
<li class="list-group-item"><i class="icon-ok text-danger"></i> </li>. For instance, to display four different features in the bulleted list, use:
<li class="list-group-item"><i class="icon-ok text-danger"></i>24x7 Support</li>
<li class="list-group-item"><i class="icon-ok text-danger"></i>Five Listing</li>
<li class="list-group-item"><i class="icon-ok text-danger"></i>Unlimited Keywords</li>
- Plan Type: There are two different plan types:
- New: Package displayed to the user on a new membership.
- Upgrade: Package displayed to the user on a membership upgrade. Upgrade can be configured for all packages or you can also define it for a single package. If All Packages option is selected then this package will be valid for all membership. Each user can upgrade to this package whatever membership they are holding currently. If you select a particular package, only users who have that package would be able to upgrade to this package.
- Subscription: There are four different options:
- Free: Package is free for all users
- One Time: User needs to pay only once
- Subscription: Package needs to be purchased on a regular basis
- Lifetime: Valid for lifetime, no need to buy again
- Duration: Number of days, the listing in this package valid for. Please use this carefully as it is used to define the expiry date of each listing. For instance, if the duration is 90 days, a listing in this package will be expired automatically after 90 days.
- Price: This is the subscription price. User need to pay this much amount in order to subscribe to this package.
- Claim Price: Claiming a listing verifies the valid owner of the business that is authorized to maintain its presence on your website. The user has to pay a claim price in order to modify the information from his/her account.
- Make Listing Featured: The listing will be displayed in the featured block and also at the top of the results.
- Renewable: Once the package is about to expire, an option will be displayed to the user for renewal. If this checkbox is checked, only then a user can renew a package else they have to buy a new membership.
- Multisale: A user can buy this package multiple times. To allow a user to buy the same package twice, this checkbox must be selected or users will not be able to buy the same package again. Most of the time, the site owners do not allow multiple subscriptions for the free package.
- Set Default: If all packages are inactive then the listing will automatically be added under default package. Only one package can be made default at a time.
- Status: Make package active or inactive.
SET LIMIT TAB
You can define the number of listings, categories, keywords, images, videos, products, services, classifieds and events a user can add.
- Listings Limit: Number of listings a user can add
- Categories Limit: Number of categories a user can add in a listing.
- Keywords Limit: Number of keywords a user can add in a listing.
- Keywords Length: Number of characters allowed in the keyword field. Sometimes, user add long tail keywords which take more space. To avoid such problem, you can limit the number of characters in the keyword text area.
- Description Length: Number of characters you can add to a listing description.
- Images Limit: Number of images a user can add in a listing
- Videos Limit: Number of videos a user can add in a listing
- Products or Services Limit: Number of products/services a user can add to a listing. This value limits both products and services.
- Classifieds Limit: Number of classifieds a user can add in a listing
- Events Limit: Number of events a user can add in a listing.
Note: Set value to 0 for no restiction.
DISPLAY OPTIONS TAB
The administrator can hide certain business information from visitors. For example, to hide the details of email and phone number of listings, uncheck Email and Phone options.
AUTO APPROVE TAB
This tab allows admin to set automatic activation of a newly added listing, product, service, image, video and classified. For example, if Images checkbox is checked, then all new images added to a listing will be automatically approved, there is no need to activate them one by one. By default all options are unchecked, so that the administrator has control over each of the new information added to the website.
This allows an administrator to define a different layout for paid business listings. The administrator can set the color scheme, border color and trusted seal to differentiate paid listings from free.
- Color Scheme: Sets the background color of the listing block.
- Border color: Set the color of the four sides of the listing block.
- Trusted Seal: This image will be displayed to the visitor when they visit a listing of this package. The purpose of the trusted seal is to demonstrate to customers that this business can be trusted.
HOW TO ENABLE ADD PHOTO OPTION
- Login to the Admin Panel, go to Financial->Packages and edit your packages.
- Visit the Set Limit tab and increase the images limit under the module (e.g. Products, Blogs, Events etc.) column (should be greater than 1) to enable the Add Photo option.