Once an order is placed, it will be displayed under Orders. To view all orders, go to Financial menu and select Orders.
To search an order, type ID/Customer Email/Created Date/Date Paid in the search box and click the Go button. The search will be automatically refined depending on the selected tab.
Different tabs are specified for different types of orders.
- Active: New orders.
- Confirmed: Orders where the payment was successful.
- Pending: Order that was not yet executed.
- Failed: Orders where transaction was failed.
- Cancelled: Orders cancelled by the user.
- Upgraded: Orders where package was upgraded.
- Renewed: Orders where package was renewed
- Claimed: Orders where business listing was claimed.
- Expired: Orders not paid by customers in time.
- Refunded: Orders where payment was refunded.
- Spammed: Orders created by robots. Admin has an option to set an order spam if a robot tries to create an order.
- Deleted: Orders deleted by the admin.
Modify Order Status
- Select new status from the Change Status combo box.
- To notify customer, check Notify Customer checkbox and click the Save button.
- Print: Administrator has the option of saving an order in a PDF file.
Delete an Order
- Select order by marking the box to the immediate left of the ID column and click the Delete button.
- All the deleted orders will be shown under Deleted Tab.
- To restore an order, click the Restore button under Deleted Tab.
Delete an Order Permanently
To permanently delete an order, click the Purge button given under Deleted Tab
Note: Purging an order also removes the associate data such as invoice, customer, package, history and coupon information. Please use this option carefully because purged record cannot be restored.
VIEW AN ORDER
To see the full details of an order, simply click the order id under the Order ID column.
- Package: Package ordered by the user. Admin can also change this package.
- Modify Order Expiry Date: This will update the order expiry date as defined in the package duration. Whenever the user add a new listing, the new expiration date will be applied. This change will not be applied to all existing listings until Update User Listings option is selected.
- Update User Listings: This will update the package information such as featured and expiry date to all existing listings of that particular user.
- Status: Change the status of the order.
- Notify Customer: Select this checkbox to notify customer about new change.
- Notes: Admin can also create notes for an order. These notes will not be displayed to the customer and will only be for administration purposes.
- PDF: Save order information in PDF format.
UPDATE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- To update customer information, click the Edit button to the immediate right of the customer name, as shown in the figure above:
- Modify the information and then click the Save button.
CREATE NEW ORDER
- To create an order manually, go to Financial menu and click Orders link.
- Click the Create Order button on the top right corner.
- Fill the information as defined below and then click the Save button.
ORDER INFORMATION TAB
- Invoice Prefix and ID: These are filled and generated automatically. You can set the Invoice Prefix from Settings->Settings->Financial tab.
- User: Select the user for which this order applies.
- Package: Select the package.
- Order Subtotal: This information will be automatically filled on the selection of a package
- Discount and Tax Rates: Select to apply discount and tax rates on the final price.
- Payment Method: Select mode of payment.
- Notes: Record useful information for your reference. This will not be displayed to the user.
- Date Paid: Date on which the order is paid. Leave blank if the order is active.
- Status: Set order status.
- Notify Customer: Send an email to the customer on order creation.
- Create invoice: Check this box to generate an invoice. For packages, where the price is zero, do not select this box.
CUSTOMER INFORMATION TAB
Administrator must add customer information such as address, phone number, country, state, city and zip code information. These fields are mandatory and must be filled. If a user has previously updated his/her profile with these information then these fields will be automatically filled on the user selection.