A coupon is a code that can be redeemed for a financial discount or rebate when purchasing a membership. The administrator has an option to give discount to a customer on purchase of a membership or package.
Click the Active/Inactive label to change the status of a coupon.
The administrator can create and edit coupons with the following information:
- Coupon Name: Type a name for the coupon
- Coupon Code: Code that will be used by the customer for a discount.
- Value: Fixed amount or percentage value.
- Fixed: Deduct Value amount directly.
- Percentage: Calculate the percentage of the total amount and then deduct the amount.
- Maximum discount: Maximum discount that can be availed with this coupon. For example, if the value of this field is 5 and the calculated percentage is 10 then just 5 will be deducted from the final amount.
- Valid From: Coupon start date.
- Valid Upto: Coupond end date.
- Maximum Coupon Uses: The maximum amount of times this coupon can be used. 0 means unlimited.
- Uses Per Customer: Maximum uses per user. 0 means unlimited.
- Applicable Package(s): Define the package for which this coupon is valid for. The default is All Packages means coupon will be valid for all membership.
- Applicable User(s): Id's of the user who are allowed to use this coupon.
- Minimum Order Amount: Coupon is only valid for orders above the mentioned amount.
- Status: Make a coupon active or inactive.