The Online Booking form lets your listing owners easily add a form to your website so their customers can send a booking or quote request to them. Each time their customer book, you will earn the commission set in the Admin Panel, so this is another module to generate recurring income on your Business Directory website.
How to Add a Booking Form?
- Login to the Admin Panel, go to Financial context and visit the Bookings Link.
- Click the Add Booking Form tab in the upper right corner.
- Give a meaningful name to your Booking Form.
- Enter a percentage value in the Commission field. This is the amount you will earn on each booking made using this form.
- You can limit the number of packages a Business Owner can add to this booking form. Select a value from the Max. Packages dropdown field.
- Check the Days Selection checkbox to allow user to select days during package creation.
- Check the Enable Cache checkbox to speedup the form loading. Note: This can also negatively affect your form loading because a cache always serves old data. Enable this option only if you have performance issues with a booking form.
- Check the Status checkbox to make this form active.
Fields displayed during Form Allotment?
The business owner has to fill a form for initial settings. All the below checked fields will be visible to the user during form allotment. Not all options are applicable to all Booking Forms, so enable only those options which are applicable to this form.
- Start Date: The calendar day on which this form will start taking bookings.
- End Date: The date on which the booking ends.
- Time Before Booking: The number of hours before the booking ends. E.g. if the value is 10, the user can book this form upto 10 hours before the booking ends.
- Available Seats: The number of seats available for booking.
- Seats Limit: The maximum number of seats a user can book.
- Advance Booking: Allow bookings upto n number of days in advance. You can check this option in case of Hospitals, Clinics, Parlours and Hotel Booking forms. This will allow visitors to book them in advance.
- Multisale: Allow a user to book a package multiple times.
Click the Save button to save the booking form.
How to assign fields to a Booking Form?
- All booking forms will be displayed under the Manage Booking Forms tab.
- Click the Assign Fields icon to assign field to your newly created Booking Form.
- Select all applicable fields using checkboxes and click the Save button to assign them.
- If you want to have a new field in the list, go to Developer->Fields and add it. For more information, please go through our video How to Add a Custom Field.
- Click the Package Field icon to display a field on the Frontend Booking screen. The user has to fill this field first before proceeding further.
How to sort Fields?
Fields are displayed in the order, they are added to the website. You can change the order as per your requirements.
- Click the Sort Fields icon to change the fields order.
- Drag and drop fields to change their orders and click the Save button.
How to change the Default Email/SMS Templates?
On each booking, the user, the business owner/member and the Admin is notified via Email and SMS. You can change the default text and settings via Template Settings.
Click the link and modify settings as per your requirements.
If you have added a field after adding the booking form or you want to restore the default text click the Reset to Default button in the footer.
How to Export all Bookings?
Click the Excel icon to export all bookings in an Excel file.
How to make a copy of the Booking Form?
Click the Copy icon to make a copy of the Booking Form.