How to Add a Variant?
With the help of Variants, you can offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for your product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation. In this part, you will see how to add a new variant for your product:
- Go to the Manage Products section and click the Add/Edit Variants link.
- Click on the Add Variant tab.
- Specify a name for your variant.
- Enter the price. If set to 0, the Offer Price of the product will be used.
- Enter the available quantity in the Stock field.
- Click on the Add button to add options. All the options added by the Admin via Attributes module will be visible to the user.
- Click the Save button to save your variant.
- How to Add an Image for a Variant?
- After adding a variant, click the Photos icon to add an image for this variant.
- Click the Upload a File button to browse an image from your system.
- Select an Image to upload it.