Increase your profit with GoClixy E-commerce module. The world is online today, every business owner wants to have an online store where they can sell their range of products and services. This provides them more reach to customers, there is no theoretical geographic limitations, they can sell their products 24/7.
As a directory owner, you can set a commission on sale of each product, this will help you to increase your revenue.
How to enable the E-commerce Module globally?
- Go to Settings Context and Visit the Settings Link.
- Scroll down the page and check the Ecommerce options.
- Check the Enable product sale? checkbox to globally enable the product sale on your directory website.
- Enable notifications as per your requirements.
- Click the Save button to save your settings.
How to set commissions and disable E-Commerce for a specific Package?
- Go to the Financial Context and visit the Packages Link.
- Go to the Price & Durations tab and scroll down for the Sale Commissions option.
- Enter a value in the Products input field. On each sale, the admin will earn the entered commissions.
- Enter 999 to disable the Product sale for this specific package.
- Click the Save button.
How to set a Separate commission for a specific product?
- Go to Content->Listings and click the Manage Products link.
- Edit the product and visit the Ecommerce tab. The Ecommerce tab will be visible only if the Ecommerce is enabled globally and in the package.
- Set a commission value. If the value of this field is 0, the percentage specified in the package will be used as the commission percentage value.