How to Add a New Product?
- Go to the Products module.
- Click on the Add Product button to add a new product.
- Enter your product name in the Title field.
- Select categories having product shared characteristics.
- Enter the retail price in the Price field.
- Click the Ecommerce tab.
Note: The Ecommerce tab will be visible only if it is enabled globally and in the package.
- Enter the Offer Price, this is the lowest price at which you are willing to sell this product.
- Enter the quantity that is currently available for sale in the Stock field.
- If you want to get notified on stock threshold, enter a value in the Low Stock Level field.
- Enter a Tax value that will be applied on the sale of this item.
- Check the Tax Inclusive checkbox if the tax is inclusive of Price.
- If you want to allow your users to cancel an item after purchase, enter a value in the Refund Policy field.
- The Refund Policy value is in days. If the field value is 10, the user can cancel an item within the 10 days from the purchase date.
- Click on the Additional tab and add Description, Keywords and External URL.
- Click the Save button to save your product.